Bearing in mind the great cause of the future, it is a century of glory to walk with the Olympics. From the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, to the 2014 Nanjing Youth Olympic Games, to the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games and the 2023 China Olympic Games, the four "agreements" between China and the Olympics fully demonstrate the great country responsibility of the firm participants of the Olympic Games and the active practitioners of the Olympic spirit. For more than a hundred years, the modern Olympic movement has gone through wind and rain and forged ahead. At a time when the global epidemic is overcoming difficulties, art and culture has increasingly become an important link across national borders. As the Beijing Winter Olympics is approaching, we look forward to more artists joining hands, letting a hundred flowers bloom, holding up the torch symbolizing unity and hope, and writing colorful chapters for Chinese culture page after page.
Cui yuanze, Korean calligrapher. Born in 1942 in the scholar's family home in Mishan City, Heilongjiang Province. He graduated from the correspondence university of Chinese painting and calligraphy in 1989 (Ouyang Zhongshi student), now living in Beijing, is currently a guest ceremony artist of the people's Republic of China, a national senior calligrapher, a senior registered teacher of calligraphy of the Chinese Calligraphers Association, a vice president of the Chinese calligraphy and painting academy, an honorary president of the Chinese calligraphy and Painting Academy of the China Council for the promotion of international culture, an honorary president of the Wenhuage state calligraphy and painting academy, an art consultant of the capital calligraphy and painting academy, and an art consultant of the Northeast Branch of Bayi calligraphy and painting academy Ask; Honorary professor of Tsinghua University; Lifelong doctoral supervisor of Chinese art education foundation, Department of calligraphy, Peking University; Visiting professor of Peking University, lifelong honorary professor of calligraphy of Renmin University of China, guest professor of Renmin University of China; Honorary consultant and professor of Oxford Academy of art; Honorary president of the Royal Academy of art, President of the calligraphy Department of the Royal Academy of art; honorary curator of the Asia Pacific Art Museum in China; President of the Institute of international academic research; Image ambassador of China's public welfare undertakings; Art consultant of China Life Science Society; Executive director of the calligraphy Committee of the United Nations General Administration for culture; Director of Chinese Academy of poetry and wine culture, poetry, calligraphy and painting; Honorary vice chairman of the cross strait calligraphers and Painters Association of China; First class calligrapher and painter of Chinese Academy of painting; Art adviser to the national rural left behind children's Fund; Art consultant of Chinese Laozi Tongdao society; Vice president of the people's Artists Association; Art consultant of the cultural exchange center of the Asia Pacific Affairs Committee of the United Nations Peace Foundation; Ali signed an artist, Chinese Culture Ambassador, Forbes recommended an artist, and Time magazine first appeared on the cover as a figure art calligrapher and painter.
著名央视书画评论家 史峰 2021年3月5日 于览艺斋
The pen and ink are strong, high, ancient and solemn
——Cui yuanze, a famous calligrapher
Calligraphy art is a kind of comprehensive art body with font as the carrier, and what it contains is not only the wisdom of a nation, but also the cultural spirit and connotation of every scholar! Today's famous calligrapher Mr. Cui yuanze is a famous artist who has fully understood the calligraphy thought and humanistic spirit. Mr. Cui's calligraphy not only successfully inherited the traditional Lishu aesthetics, but also innovated on this basis to make his Lishu works show a new artistic style and connotation! His official script, whether in pen, ink, or composition and structure, he has achieved living but not miscellaneous, change and degree. At the same time, his high artistic accomplishment and knowledge also make his calligraphy present the elegant quality of literati on the spiritual level! Appreciating Mr. Zhang's official script works is a kind of artistic enjoyment, which can make people immersed in them and can't extricate themselves! Calm and elegant, ingenuity!
The so-called way of calligraphy lies in wisdom, and the beauty of calligraphy lies in constant thinking. Mr. Jin is well versed in this way when he writes books. His official script writing method is not that kind of bloody crazy SA type, but with ease as the potential. The pen line is empty and implied, full of ancient meaning, and can remain silent in stability! Every stroke means slow and slow, thick and heavy, respectful and simple like a modest gentleman! Therefore, the line of official script can be moved by heart and follow the ancient times, which is the perfect combination of Dharma and emotion, as well as the true portrayal of ancient meaning and humanities!
A real calligraphy work is not carried according to the ancient times. If it is copied correctly, it can only be called a vulgar work! Mr. Zhang is well aware of this theory, so only by observing the shape and meaning of his official script can we find his reform and innovation. The posture of strange official script characters is not limited to the length and density of strokes. The posture space of each word has been fully considered, and sometimes the posture is created by the focus of character posture. This ingenious work is called learning from the ancient without sticking to the ancient! Even if you don't want to come as usual, even if you want to be strange!
In the overall style and structure of his works, Mr. Zhang also shows rich changes. No matter the size of his works, from a few feet to a small note, he pays great attention to the rhyme of his works. In particular, the spacing of fonts, the location of inscriptions and postscripts, and the construction of charm are carefully studied before writing. Each step in the work is just right and accurate! It's like the work of heaven!
The pen and ink are vigorous, ancient and solemn. Mr. Cui yuanze's calligraphy art is representative in today's calligraphy world, and the style and personality in his book also show a different new idea of calligraphy! As a real calligrapher, Mr. Cui yuanze's innovative spirit and bearing are admirable and admirable! Calligraphy is boundless, and there is a long way to study. We believe that Mr. Cui yuanze can move towards a higher artistic life with more rich calligraphy attainments in the future art road!
Shi Feng, a famous CCTV calligraphy and painting critic, was at the art studio on March 5, 2021
10、中国书法家协会第八届主席孙晓云的点评:在崔老师的书法中,所洋溢出的是一种遒劲的力道,可谓是力透纸背、入木三分。所谓”善用笔力者多骨”,毫无疑问的是崔老师的字就有着这样的骨力坚挺。 “蚕头燕尾”,笔法遒劲有力,美观大气的布局格调,所带给别人的是一种流畅的美。既有着隶书的庄重,但却不见一丝的呆板,而是那种跃然于纸上的生动。而从整体的布局上来看,足见作者有着深厚的书法功底以及审美品位。每一个字都有着隶书丰润的美感,外不漏锋芒、内藏肃穆之气。让隶书的美淋漓尽致,和谐统一又富有着变化,组合在一起就有了丰富的层次与韵味。形∶ 骨骼清奇;神∶ 流畅奔放。是那种道法自然的生态美,大巧不工,而又巧夺天工。
1. Mr. Ouyang Zhongshi's comments on Mr. Cui: Cui yuanze's calligraphy skills are solid, harmonious and beautiful.
2. Comments from Mr. Li duo, consultant of the Calligraphy Association: Cui yuanze's calligraphy works have elegant tone, upright atmosphere and solemn style.
3. Comments by Zhang Hai, chairman of the Calligraphy Association: Mr. Guan Cui's calligraphy has thick lines, rigorous structural layout, unique ingenuity and innovation.
4. Comments by Ren Deshan, the Chinese calligraphy lecturer of CCTV calligraphy and painting channel: Mr. Cui yuanze's calligraphy is as warm as jade and has his own family.
5. Master fan Zeng's comments: Cui yuanze's calligraphy is steady, dignified, smooth and natural, unique, rich and connotative.
6. Comments from Mr. He Jiaying, vice chairman of the association: Mr. Cui yuanze's calligraphy has formed his own style and characteristics, and has his own personality pursuit. He is a rare artistic talent.
7. Comments by Su Shishu, the current chairman of the Calligraphy Association: Cui yuanze's official script is thick and generous, and his running script is like running clouds and flowing water. He has his own style, solemn and hearty, refreshing. He is a real calligrapher.
8. Mr. Wei Ding of the Palace Museum commented that Mr. Cui's calligraphy is the solemn skeleton of Jin Nong, the beauty of Liu Bingsen and the bamboo leaves of Zheng Banqiao.
9. Jin Dongshan, director of the cultural exchange center of the Asia Pacific Affairs Committee of the United Nations Peace Foundation and vice president of the Bayi calligraphy and painting academy, commented on Mr. Cui's calligraphy works: Mr. Cui's calligraphy works are the positive energy of the current era, leave virtue for the society, and truly reflect the calligraphy masters for realizing the Chinese dream of great rejuvenation.
10. Comments by sun Xiaoyun, the eighth chairman of the Chinese Calligraphers Association: in Mr. Cui's calligraphy, what overflows is a kind of powerful strength, which can be described as penetrating through the back of the paper and penetrating into the wood. There is no doubt that Mr. Cui's words are so strong. "Silken head and swallow tail", with powerful strokes and beautiful and atmospheric layout style, brings others a kind of smooth beauty. It has the solemnity of official script, but there is no rigidity, but the vividness on the paper. From the overall layout, it shows that the author has profound calligraphy skills and aesthetic taste. Every word has the rich beauty of official script, with no edge outside and solemn atmosphere inside. Let the beauty of Lishu incisively and vividly, harmonious, unified and full of changes. When combined, it has rich levels and charm. Shape: skeleton is strange; God: smooth and unrestrained. It is the kind of ecological beauty that follows the natural way. It is not only skillful, but also skillful.
11. Fan Dean, chairman of the association of American artists, commented; From the perspective of pen transportation, ink use, layout and composition, the layout of his works is rigorous but not rigid, flexible but not messy. It is like falling water and falling stones, static and floating, beautiful and self-evident, and unique style. It inherits tradition between the lines and gives new ideas and laws. Truly achieve the unity of ideology, artistry and appreciation. It has the style of a famous scholar and can provide useful enlightenment for other calligraphers to improve their creation.
活动合影(Activity group photo)
The famous calligrapher Cui yuanze and his wife, the honor guard of the three armed forces, took a group photo
The calligraphy works of the famous calligrapher "song of the honor guard of the three armed forces" praise the display of the honor guard of the three armed forces
《Protecting the national flag is more important than Mount Tai》
Ouyang Zhongshi instructed Cui yuanzeshi's calligraphy works in Ouyang Zhongshi house on July 15, 2012
Cui yuanze's third generation calligraphy inheritor Yang juanning (15 years old)
Jiang Xintong (14 years old), the third generation inheritor of Cui yuanze's Calligraphy